IT Jobs in South Africa on August 01, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Permanent
Durban, South Africa
Trafalgar Durban is in search of an Accounts Administrator who is deadline driven, works well under pressure, energetic proactive and a team player. Candidate must be able to work within a team and have a passion for numbers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
• Manage all facets of contractual and ad-hoc invoices
• Maintain financial records
• Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures
• Placement of company orders (stationery, assets etc.)
• Creditor payments – regional (loading, checking, validating)
• Creditor payments – group (computer Costs/ fixed Assets/ shared regional Costs etc.)
• Capturing and processing petty cash transactions
• Monthly reconciliations of accounts
• Capturing and reconciliation of trade creditors
• Preparation of monthly reports
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Bookkeeping Certificate/Diploma
• 3 years’ experience in an accounting role.
• Strong communication and administration skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Must enjoy working with figures. If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV.